Afro Puff Drawstring Ponytail for Black Women Curly Hair Ponytail Extension
Why choose us?1. Our company has own factory with 23 years of hair production experience.
|Texture||Afro Puff Drawstring Ponytail for Black Women Curly Hair Ponytail Extension|
|Hair Material||Synthetic Hair|
|Hair Type||Synthetic Hair|
|Color||Natural color |
Dark colors: #1, #1B, #2, #4, #6, #8, #10
Light colors: #12, #14, #16, #18, #20, #22, #24, #27, #30, #33, #60, #613
|Delivery Time||3-5work days|
|Shipment||By air, by sea, by express like: UPS, FEDEX,DHL|
|Payment||L/C , T/T, WESTERN UNION, MONEYGRAM,PayPal|
|Package||PVC plastic bag|
2. We have our own factory. We can customize the hair what you want.
3. We have a quality-controlled team, each item has to go through careful inspection.
4. Professional Services Bulk and sustainable stocks for your urgent demand. Quick Delivery(in stock within 24 hours,custom made for 10 days).
5. We have thoughtful service to ensure your different demand
6. Timely delivery.How To Care For The Hair: 1) Use A Mild Shampoo, Rinse And Leave To Dry.
2) Comb With A Wire Brush After Dry.
3) If The Hair Is Straight, Pls Straighten It After Wash. If It Is Wave, Please Put
Some Hair Gel For Holding This Wave.
4) You Can Perming Dyeing, But Please Remember Do Not Do This Too
Frequent, And Remember To Use The Nutrition Water.
5) The Combs You`D Better Choose The Round With Wide-Toothed Comb.
6) Do Not Make The Hair Under The Blazing Sun For Quite A Long Time.
7) Do Not Blows The Root Of Hairs Too Near With The Hair Drier.
8) Do Not Grasping The Root Of Hair Overexert When Washing. FAQQ1. How Much Hair Do I Need?
A : For average head size, here is my suggestion:
12"-14": 3 bundles
16"-22": 3 bundles
24"-28": 4 bundles or more
Q2. What type of hair care products should I use?
A : Treat this hair just as if it was your own hair.
1, Use good quality shampoo and hair conditioner to care the hair. It's important to keep the hair soft and shiny.
2, You could use gel or spray styling products to keep the hair style.
3, Olive oil will be a good choice to keep the hair healthy.
Q3. Why are my hair extensions getting tangled?
A:It could be caused by dry hair. Pls make sure to wash & condition your hair every 3-4days.
Using a soft brush or wide tooth brush, start at the bottom and work your way up slowly. You could go to your stylist for further suggestions.Q4. How long does it last?
A : How long the hair lasts depends on how you maintain it. Treat it like your own hair and take very good care of it, then normally it could last longer than 1 year.
Q5: Why the colors of hair extensions don`t seems exactly as the pictures show or description says?
A: Different monitor have different displays. The same color number may have a little color difference. You could dye the hair if you need different color.
Q6: Can they be straightened, curled ?
A: Yes you could use hair straightener or hair curler to style the hair. However, don't do it too frequently, or the heat will make the hair easily get dry and tangled. 7Q: Can I dye /color the hair?
A. Yes. The hair can be colored. As a general rule it is easier to darken the hair than to lighten the hair. We recommend to dye darker, not lighter since the hair extension has been processed and colored, it is difficulty to fade the original color. Improper dying will ruin the hair.
We highly recommend having your hairdresser dye the hair extension as you will get the results you want, coloring them yourself always poses a high risk of not coming out the shade you want. If you can't get to a salon, always use a good quality hair dye and test a small sample first. 8Q: How to tell human hair with synthetic hair?
A: Human hair has natural protein. It is easy to tell by burning and smelling: human hair will be ash, which will go away after pinching. Human hair will smell foul. When burning, the human hair will show white smoke. While synthetic hair will be a sticky ball after burning and will show black smoke. Moreover, human hair may have very few gray hairs and split end. It is normal and not a quality problem.