How to Care your Hair Extension
1. Keep your hair clean. Hair tangles when dirt and sweat build up, wash it after exercise, swimming, etc.
2. Brush your hair, remove all tangles before washing. Wash your hair going in a downward motion.
3. Use good shampoo, your stylist can advise you what product is best for your hair. When lots of water is added at once to very dry hair, hair can swell up and tangle.
4. Gradually wet the hair and brush gently before you completely wash it.
1. De-tangle hair from ends to roots and remove all tangles before washing.
2. Wash with lukewarm water with a sulfate-free hydrating shampoo and Deep Conditioner.
3. When washing the hair, always wash it going in a downward motion.
4. Gently squeeze out excess water and pat dry with a towel. Do not rub the hair dry into the towel.
5. Set and dry naturally.
6. Spray leave-in conditioner to keep moisture.FAQ:
Q: Is the hair virgin and unprocessed?
Q: Could the hair be dyed?
A: Natural color can be dyed, multi-color is not advertised to be dyed.
Q: How many bundles hair do I need?
A: 2 bundles could make a full head if you would make it thicker, my suggestion is 3 bundles.
Q: If I order today, how long it takes for the shipment?
A: We will ship your goods right away after your payment. Take the USA for example, it takes roughly 2-3 days to arrive in.
Q: What kinds of hair care products should I use?
A: To wash it with a mild shampoo and do not use hair dryer too often. Besides, you can also use gel or hair spray to keep it wavy.
Q: Why my hair get tangle?
A: Because it's too dry, wash it with a conditioner and it will be fine.
Q: How long this hair could last?
A: The hair could last for a very long time as you treat it like your own hair.For more details, please feel free to contact us. We will deal with your inquiry within 24hours.
Sincerely hope to establish a long term business relationship with you.